Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wine Bottle Cozy - original crochet pattern

I saw a similar pattern on raverly.com but it was for knitters. While I may know how to knit...I don't prefer it. You may hear me say time and time again, "knitting is like driving a stick shift and crochet is like driving an automatic."

Here is my original pattern.


Wine Bottle Cozy

Hook E (3.50 mm)

Ch 16, join w/ sl st to form a ring
Round 1: Ch 1, sc in each st around (16 sc’s), join w/ sl st
Rounds 2-8: Repeat round 1
Round 9: Ch 2, *3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc in next same st. Sl st in next st* repeat from * 5 times. Sl st to finish.

Cut – weave in ends.
To embellish – hang beads or crystals from the center of the petals.
The petals can also be changed modified based on other flowers you may have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment