Thursday, December 23, 2010

Need to blog more often....

It's been too long since I've blogged. Not that I haven't been doing any crafting and baking, but I was sidelined by a hand surgery that put a little crimp in my life. All is better and I have some fun things to post.

I'll start with my baking projects...

I made this caramel apple bundt cake with my new bundt pan. Yum!! I would probably not do the caramel topping again because it slides off and then absorbes into the cake. I think I'll just do a powdered sugar/milk glaze.

This is a pretty simple cupcake made for a friend at work. She likes funfetti cake (store bought) but I added these pretty cupcake flower liners purchased at JoAnne Fabric, topped with a really yummy buttercream frosting, and a flower candy.

A pink lemonade cupcake - made with a straw and candies. I actually thought these were too tart and probably won't make them again.

And these are the red velvet cupcakes. WOW - they were awesome. Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting - dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with red sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment