Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weekend projects

After finishing my last afgan project I was looking for a small and quick project. I actually found two that I'd been wanting to try...so I did them both. The first one is silly, but it's an apple cozie. Thought it might be cute to make a cozie for my apples at lunch...to keep them from getting bruised in my lunchbox. Apples don't really need a cozie, but this was a fun little project. I used cotten yarn and if I had to do it over, I'd make it a bit taller and not narrow it so much at the top. The apple was hard to fit into the cozie.



The second project was a pair of fingerless gloves. I like them and they were very easy to accomplish, but they were a bit too loose at the hands. If I make these again (maybe next winter)I'll do the wrist with the same size hook as called for in the pattern, but change to a hook 3 sizes smaller for the hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment