Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Amazing bouquet - I WANT IT



I saw this at an event that I went to last weekend. The place was called The Vibrant Table, they're a catering company in Portland. Apparently, they're floral designer make this for the bridal show a couple of months ago. She will rent it out, but my goal is to either buy it from her, pay her to make me one of my own, or figure out how she did it and make my own. I'm a little obsessed about this.

The whole bouquet is made of broaches and pins. It's not real flowers. I've never seem anything so beautiful in my life.

* Still having trouble with loading pictures. Will try again tonight.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you liked it! That bouquet is so much fun. And you are right, it weighs a ton! It's already been rented out for a couple of events- talk about a eco-conscious bouquet!

    Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete